2008-2012: Brussels School of Economics and Management - Belgium Solvay
- Master in Economics achieved with« Honours»
- Master Thesis June 2012: Interaction between Sovereign and Bank risks. «High Honours» (Advisor: Professor André Sapir) - Arhus University –Denmark: Exchange program - Bachelor in Economics achieved with « Honours »
-Economics & Management Bachelor 1
- 2005-2006 Athenée Royal de Fragnée Liège – Belgium :
- Belgian C.E.S.S Option High Level Sciences & Language
- Audit / Project Field for IDF EUROPE (October 2011 –May 2012)
-Identify strategic planning needs. -Increase communication with member & Leverage additional financial income.
- Assistant in Strategic Management / Danish Football Agency D.F.A (February 2010 September 2011)
-Co-Formulated 2-year business plan aimed at expanding the scope of business. -Finalizing several contracts for clients with crossed risks and interests relative to the company. -Carrying financial analysis on several contracts and conveying information in a timely and proper way.
- Project support / B-Connected for ING Bank (September 2007- Mai 2008)
- Client-file Management for ING Lion Deposit Project.COMPLEMENTARY EXPERIENCES
- Assistant-Accountant / Pfizer International Belgium (July-August 2009)
-Facilitated communication with the internal and external auditors. - Prepared Tax documents for the Value Added Tax control.
- Marketing Assistant / Culture-Museum Brussels (June 2008-August 2009)
- Responsible for the management of the staff of 12 marketers. -Developed and evaluated marketing strategies.
Languages French (Mother tongue)English ( Written and spoken) Spanish (Written) Dutch (Determined to learn,)Computers- Microsoft office. -Equisis, Belfirst, E-views (Accounting Software). -Sap, Vocal-Com (Commercial).
Sport Played football in Third Division. Other Travel, Reading, Music... REFEREESAvailable upon request.
Click here to edit the CV in PDF